Become a Quicklaunch Partner
Thank you for your interest in joining the Quicklaunch Partner Program. There are exciting opportunities for organizations to expand their business portfolio and thus we have different levels tailored to suite your needs: Reseller, System Integrator, and Solutions Partner.
Reseller Designed for transactional providers that do not provide integration or support
Gold Partner Program Tailored to System Integrators that provide end to end solutions for customers that includes support
Solution Partner For Original Equipment Manufactures that certify their equipment and extend the user experience with Quicklaunch
The information below outlines the general steps required to become an authorized partner.
1. Submit Partner Profile
2. Sign Non-Disclosure Agreement – Please download, sign, scan and email the following
3. Schedule Introductory Discussion - to understand the options for partner levels, requirements and discuss go to market strategies. Be sure to include your time zone.
4. Sign Agreements – The appropriate partner agreement will be sent to you to sign, scan and return via email . Once completed we will contact you regarding approval.
5. Schedule Partner Training – The Quickluanch Team will provide Web-based sales and technical training for our authorized partners
6. Request Not-For-Resale Software (NFR) - The Quicklaunch team provides free NFR licenses of Quicklaunch to our authorized partners Not-for-resale for internal use, learning and demonstration purposes – quantities may vary. Once you have gone through training and have submitted all required forms and bought demo license, we provide 2 copies of each version of Quicklaunch. You will need to provide your own hardware for the NFR licenses.
8. Request Quicklaunch Partner Program Portal Access -Upon completion of the training, purchase of the licenses and the documents are signed, submitted and approved access will be granted to the Quicklaunch Portal for designated contacts. Partners will have access to:
The Quicklaunch Website (www.ucworkspace.com) is where partners will find the most current public-facing information on the Quicklaunch including links to a free 30-day trials, and other updated general product information.